Bikeworx is committed to providing a great place to work! We have a customer-first culture that seeks to provide the highest level of customer care possible. Quality work is our first priority. If you have an excellent work ethic, you are professional, courteous, a team player, and you strive for the highest quality work, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
We are seeking a service technician in our independent power sports shop. Motorcycles are our main business, but we also service ATV's, snowmobiles and PWC. Full time and/or part time available.
General duties include:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical issues.
- Recommend course of action.
- Recommend additional maintenance and performance upgrades.
- Perform routine maintenance like oil changes, tire changes, tune ups, etc.
- If requested by management, interact with customers using a professional, courteous and consultative approach.
- Other tasks as required by business needs and candidate's experience and areas of expertise.
A successful candidate will:
- Be organized, detail oriented, thorough, focused, and exhibit good critical thinking.
- Bring a positive attitude, work well with others - a team player.
- Be reliable and punctual.
We look forward to hearing about your experience and what you can bring to Bikeworx. Hourly wage depending on experience. For more information give us a call. You may also email your request and resume. Walk in applicants are welcome!Three ways to inquire:
1. Call 978-796-5465
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Apply in person: 211 W Main St, Ayer, MA 01432
We look forward to hearing from you!